Private 1-Hour Tuk-Tuk City Tour of Lisbon
Next, the tour then passes through Mouraria, the birthplace of the Portuguese music genre called "Fado." The area, with all of its multicultural aspects, was originally built to confine the Moors that survived the Portuguese occupation after the Christians conquered Lisbon in the 12th century.
Later, your tuk-tuk stops for 10 minutes at the city’s highest viewpoint, Nossa Senhora do Monte. It’s the perfect palce for your storyteller-guide to explain the growth of city over the centuries and how some of it survived the 1755 earthquake. You will also have the chance to taste the famous Portuguese custard cakes, pastel de nata. Then, pass by Alfama, the oldest and most typical neighborhood of the city, as you go to the Praça do Comércio, formerly the main entrance of the city, and one of Europe’s largest and most beautiful squares Your tour concludes at its original starting point.
- Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
- Food and drinks, unless specifies
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All customers with reservation must be ready in 15 min prior to the tour start.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Great service ! Our guide, Mr.Claudio, is a fantastic person and a great professional ! 100 % recomended!
Perfect,,,Must do.. Our guide was perfect. Great way to see Lisbon. Do this on your first day. Lets you see this city of 7 hills without walking.
Absolutely excellent guide, Nani. Very proficient in language, great enunciation. Useful history related. All in all worth all the stars. Thanks
This tour was fantastic! Our guide Oriana picked us up from our apartment and we headed off into the narrow streets of Lisbon in the tuk tuk. It was great fun to ride in and she told us lots of interesting facts as we went round. We were glad we had an electric tuk tuk as some of the others that passed us were so noisy I doubt you would be able to hear the guide! We saw a lot of the main sights as well as some lesser known but equally fascinating places. We especially loved the beautiful viewpoint she took us to which we would never have found by ourselves! Our family of two adults and two teenagers really enjoyed this tour, it was one of the highlights of our trip!
Fantastic Met at the port, brilliant tour. Beautiful city