Full-Day Sintra and Cascais Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Heart of Sintra where you can eat the famose pastries "Travesseiro and Queijadinhas" and visit the old town.
Snacks not included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palacio Nacional de Sintra, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Located in the historical center. One of the oldest in Europe
Pass By: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Build by the Mourish people. Amazing wall with an amazing view
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Main atraction of Sintra and maybe in Portugal where the visit is opcional.
Tickets not included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Magical place with the iconic "Iniciatic Well".
Tickets not icluded
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Western point of continental Europe. "Where the land ends and the sea begins"
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Modern fishing village where you can enjoy the beach and all of the viewpoints to the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
- 8h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
- Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
- All insurances included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small Port-Wine tasting
- Transport in a comfortable MiniVan
- Lot's of fun guaranteed
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Tickets & Entrance fees
- Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There could be some changes in the pick-up location if we see that it's not possible to stop close to it. We will kindly arrange a close place for us to meet (never more than 5min walk from the original location)
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
our guide Diogo was awesome and gave us a great personalized tour as well as the insider tips. We avoided all the lines and saw the sites from a local's perspective which was brilliant! Book it!
Very good trip!!!
Pedro was great and easy to talk to. The day was full on with good views and the experience was amazing.
This was a long day but a great day! We were in two vans and our guides were terrific. They were knowledgeable and answered our questions well...yet they didn't talk all day long...they gave us our space. It was a nice balance. The sites of Sintra and Cascais are amazing and not to be missed.
My husband, me and our 2 kids (ages 10 and 13) booked this tour online. We had Manuel as our tour guide and he was great. He made us feel comfortable, informed and his recommendations for shops and restaurants were great. The tour is well worth the price, especially since it ended up being only us.
We had an amazing experience while travelling to Portugal. We booked a Sintra and Cascais tour. It started on time and our guide Pedro was experienced, knowledgeable helpful and a very good listener. We started with the City Square and Pedro took pictures for us as well as told us a local place to have awesome gelato. Next was the visit to the point where Vasco de gama sailed from. And last but not the least was the castle. Pedro also took us to a small but popular Portuguese Resturant which had an amazing food. We tried beef, turkey and fish of course with the famous white wine. I would recommend this tour to anyone travelling to Cascais and please look for our trip advisor guide Pedro whose knowledge is as good as his manners and good looks.
This tour was amazing!