Private Sunset Sailing cruise from Lisbon
Set sail along the Tagus River as the sun begins to set. See iconic Lisbon sights such as Cristo Rei and the 25th April Bridge from the water while listening to relaxing music selected by the skipper or your own playlist. If you like, purchase more drinks from the on-board bar as you take in more sights, such as the UNESCO World Heritage-listed monuments of Belem.
With the sun now dipped below the horizon, conclude your tour back at your original departure point.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Bottle of Champagne
- Additional alcoholic drinks and food (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of two people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Sunset, full moon, very nice crew of 2, 36' sailboat... 100% good time. Tom and Dena, Texas We have travelled w/V b4. Always good times...
Right away the captain comes to meet you and he is so pleasant and has the most infectious smile. Right away the energy is amazing and you know the trip is going to be Epic! We sat on the this super comfy cushion at the front of the both that gave us not only gave us a front tow to seat to the most breathtaking views but made us feel as if we were the only ones there in our little romantic bubble! The captain was very knowledgeable, answering questions when we asked, quietly refilling our glasses of champagne right on que! It was a magical trip that marked a milestone in our relationship! Unforgettable experience and one I would do again in a heartbeat!!!
We took this on our honeymoon and the sunset sail was perfect for a couple. The boat has a great space up front and the crew lets you enjoy the evening together. They also helped point out interesting sites in the city from the water. Would highly recommend this boat trip.