Best of Lucca and Pisa Tour from Livorno
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acquario di Livorno, Piazzale Pietro Mascagni 1, 57127, Livorno Italy
Depart Livorno Port and head to Pisa. We will meet you dockside. Disembark the ship , do not take any shuttle and look for the driver with your name .
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Visit the square Campo dei Miracoli where Pisa's 3 stunning monuments are located: the Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Leaning Tower, which is one of the most photographed landmarks in Italy. Admission to the various sites are not included.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
This city is one of Tuscany's well kept secrets. The picturesque fortress town is steeped in history; it was here that Caesar, Pompeii and Crassus agreed to rule Rome as a triumvirate in 56 B.C. Later Lucca was the first town that accepted Christianity. In the Middle Ages, the city fell to Florence and during the French invasion Napoleon made Lucca a Municipality and gave it to his sister Elisa whose name is still connected with a number of buildings and sites.
Duration: 4 hours
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Live commentary on board but not in the sites
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
- Courtesy and service
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This trip was excellent. I managed to book the first tour up the Tower in Pisa and our guide Roberto met us on time and made sure that we got to the Tower in plenty of time, he also showed us where to line up for the climb. After we climbed the Tower he took us to some other beautiful old buildings before we left for Lucca. Lucca was a very nice place to visit and we had time there to go up the Tower, see the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at the San Cristoforo Church, the markets etc before Roberto took us to a very nice restaurant for lunch. After lunch Roberto drove us around the beautiful mountain area near Lucca. Roberto was an amazing guide and made sure that we had the best day.