Cinque Terre and Pisa Full-Day Private Shore Excursion from Livorno Port
Your private shore excursion dedicates a full day to discovering these charming fishing villages and the paths between them, which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian coast.
You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
In Monterosso enjoy free time to walk around and enjoy a relaxing lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants that line the waterfront. Or, take a stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast. You will also have time to have a swim.
After Cinque Terre, your minivan will head to Pisa. After a 1 hour and 10-minute drive you arrive at the Leaning Tower of Pisa where you will have a 40-minute stop to take great photos while holding the Leaning Tower. After the Tower of Pisa, you will drive 25 minutes to your dock.
Your itinerary is subject to change depending on your ship's disembarkation and re-boarding time.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: You are ensured a timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Tour Leader for all day which will lead you village by village
- Port pickup and drop-off (we are licensed tour operator able to reach the cruise ships inside the port)
- Travel by minivan
- Private tour
- Boat and/or train fares (maximum 25 EUR per person). Please consider regular itinerary will be run by ferry-boat. Train will be used for bad weather or time reason
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen are recommended
- Children will pay just tickets for ferry-boats or train in base of the age
Everything went very smoothly, from pick-up at the dock, to trips on the ferry between the towns, to time in Pisa - Guide Luka was very personable and shared a lot about the area and the sites we were seeing - Had never been to Cinque Terre - The towns are beautiful and as expected, pretty tourist oriented. A fair amount of time is spent in transit to get there, to Pisa, and then back to the ship. Would have been great to have more time in Pisa, but then should have booked a Pisa focused excursion, so this is my own fault. Driver was very safe, and the road from the last town to Pisa was pretty exciting to put it mildly! Be prepared to have a fair amount of personal time in the Cinque Terre towns, but Luka was very flexible and adjusted to feedback around how much time we wanted to spend in each place.