Livorno Shore Excursion: Private Florence Tour with Michelangelo's 'David'
The guide will make the reservations for your skip the line tickets to the Museum of the Academy and you will pay for your tickets directly on the spot (entrance tickets are not included on the tour's price). This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo - the Prisoners, the St. Matthew, and the most beautiful man of Florence, David. After, enjoy some free time at your leisure for lunch and shopping.
Travel back to the port with your private professional driver at tour's end.
- Local guide in Florence for 3 hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private walking tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation with a professional driver
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Lunch/ dinner
- Tickets and reservation for the Museum of the Academy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- As a private tour operator, the schedule and activities may be adjusted to meet your needs. Please feel free to advise of any special requests you may have.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a day well spent. Enzo, our driver, was also a bit of a guide explaining the countryside we drove through on out way to Florence. The car was a beautiful new Mercedes Benz E class. We met our guide Ismael outside the Accademie. He was really knowledgeable about both the art and the city. we spent a good amount of time discussing the sculpture and it was fascinating. After the guided portion of the tour ended we had some free time to have lunch and do some shopping. Ismael recommended two leather shops selling what appeared to be unique items they were making in-house as well as a good place for lunch.