Pisa, Florence and Uffizi Museum or Accademia Private Shore Excursion from Livorno
After Pisa, the tour continues to Florence, the nest of the Renaissance. In Florence you will have a very particular experience, as you will breathe in the Renaissance time, visiting the city center with its beautiful buildings. The Cathedral and the Campanile of Giotto are very famous, after Piazza della Signoria, it's a wonderful place to admire the magnificent history of Florence. Here you can choose (in base of option) to have access by skip the line tickets to Uffizi Museum or Accademia Museum so you will be full immersion in the Italian art and architectural
Then you will visit Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence. Since this is a private tour, it is possible to choose the start and finish time based on the schedule of the cruise, allowing you free time for walking around the sites, and for photos oportunities before heading back to the port and your cruise ship in Livorno.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets for Uffizi Museum and Accademia Museum are subject to availability. If you booking at last minute we cannot esure about availability tickets. In case there isn't availability you will be refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Monday tour don't works becouse all Museum in Florence are closed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We really enjoyed this excursion. Mossimo was the perfect guide, taking us to the best sights in Pisa and overlooking Florence before giving us plenty of time to wander the city on our own, with suggestions on where to shop, eat, and get the best coffee. He then took us to Accademia, where we skipped the long line. Mossimo was prompt, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone wanting a great day in Florence and Pisa!
Massimo, our driver and guide, was absolutely fantastic! Also, very patient with us! We loved all the sites we visited!