Semi-Private Exclusive Pisa and Florence Sightseeing no more than 8 passengers
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acquario di Livorno, Piazzale Pietro Mascagni 1, 57127, Livorno Italy
Pick up at the port in Livorno . Do not take any shuttle. This preminum tour includes dockside pick up and drop off.
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
The square, dedicated to the Renaissance sculptor Michelangelo, has bronze copies of some of his marble works found elsewhere in Florence: the David and the four allegories of the Medici Chapel of San Lorenzo.
The view captures the heart of Florence from Forte Belvedere to Santa Croce, across the lungarni and the bridges crossing the Arno, including the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the Bargello and the octagonal bell tower of the Badia Fiorentina
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, Florence Italy
It shelters the tombs of Michelangelo, Machiavelli, and Galileo and it is also known for its frescoes by masters such as Giotto, Gaddi and Taddeo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Afterwards, proceed to the very heart of Florence and stop in the Cathedral square to view the Duomo, the Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower.The impact and magnitude of the Cathedral are overwhelming. This splendid building is adorned with green, red and white marble.The interior houses priceless works of art including Michelangelo's Deposition.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Get out of the car and proceed through some of Florence's most elegant streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
This was the old center of Florentine life. View the Uffizi Gallery building in the form of a horseshoe extending from Piazza della Signoria to the Arno river. The Uffizi consists of 44 rooms housing paintings of Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Visit the most elegant Ponte Vecchio meaning old bridge.It is home to gold and jewerly vendors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Tower of Pisa is more accurately referred to simply as the bell tower, or campanile.
The Pisa tower is one of the four buildings that make up the cathedral complex in Pisa, Italy, called Campo dei Miracoli or Piazza dei Miracoli, which means Field of Miracles.
The first building constructed at Campo dei Miracoli, Pisa, was the cathedral, or Duomo di Pisa, which rests on a white marble pavement and is an impressive example of Romanesque architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
- Dock side pick.up and drop-off
- Professional English speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Live commentary on board
- Courtesy and service
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Small-group tour no more than 8 per minibus with an average of 5 per tour
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees ( Duomo and Santa Croce)
- Professional walking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Croce
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Loved everything about this trip. Our guide, Marco, was so knowledgeable. We all had a fabulous time.
Great tour and guide; picked us up promptly and drove us safely through small villages in Pisa seeing much more than just the Tower; so charming! Went to top of the hill to Piazza Michelangelo where we saw one of the copies of "David" and to oversee all of Florence where we took some great pictures; off to Florence and we were handed a small very readable map of the major sights to see; we had sufficient time for lunch, sight seeing and shopping; added on a wine tasting (at no additional cost to us). It started to rain and our driver pulled the car to the front door of the wine shop so we didn't have to walk in the rain (no tour bus will do that for you). Then it was off to the best real gelato shop, not mass produced rather "home made" by the 75 year old owner. Made friends along the way as our conversations during the ride were thought provoking. We go back to the NCL Pearl with no worries and lots of amazing memories. Take this tour for a guaranteed good time.
This was a great trip and our guide Valerio made it very special. He took for a drive in Tuscany, for wine tasting and for ice cream. We would highly recommend this trip
Visit to see the leaning tower was heavily marred by the intrusive and aggressive sales people around the attractions. The visit to Florence was superb and our driver/guide first class and knowledgable
I was a bit concerned when I booked a tour with Pisa and FlorenceBecause I didn’t think I would get enough time in either place. I was wrong. We had enough time to shop in Florence following our tour in Pisa. Our guide was very good and gave us lots of information. We had time to sit in the square and enjoy coffee and a treat in Florence. Great time!
The best part was going to Pisa and seeing the leaning tower...short and sweet! Besides that, it was pretty boring exploring Florence on your own and hot! Way too much time spent there unless you really wanted to go to a museum. We asked our guide to leave early and he drove us some in the countryside to see “Tuscany” and stopped at a winery for a few minutes on the way back to ship. Wouldn’t do it again!!!
Great overview! I was driven in a small van to Florence and Pisa .Again, I saw so much that I would have missed. David gave us a great orientation tour in Florence and made us all well acquainted so that me and the small group knew a lot of little details and a grand overview of the city. I would highly suggest this tour .Now I am back in the States , missing the beautiful culture, food , wine, and people of Italy!
We took a shore excursion from the port at Livorno to Pisa and then on to Florence. Our driver, Francesco, went out of his way to attend to every detail and make everyone's trip the best memory of their week. He made it clear that our satisfaction and safety was his 1 priority. I was super-impressed with our driver, Francesco. He's the hardest working man in the touring world, as far as I'm concerned. He has been driving for many years, but only started doing tours in English a year ago. You'd think he had been delivering English tours for 10 years! His communication skills were excellent and he shared with us that he had been studying English intently to be a better driver for his customers. It was really impressive how seriously he takes his job. He was very attentive to the needs of the different parties in this small-group tour, making sure he understood what each little group was interested in. And then he OVER delivered on service... Excellente! Pisa is a must-do stopover, but is not a lengthy visit. You basically just get some snaps of the 4-5 main things in the Field of Dreams and then you're on your way to Florence. Florence is a tough city to do in a few hours, but Francesco prepped us well and made sure everything was well organized so we hit the ground running all in different directions! once we arrived. And then at the end of the day -- he bought everyone gelato for our drive back to port! It really was a fantastic experience. A experience. I would definitely use DriverinRome again, and would specifically request FRANCESCO given his knowledge and approach to service with his customers.