Food Tour - Honey, Cheese and Sausages Culinary Adventure from Ljubljana
After your meal, learn about the Vozelj's family’s beekeeping business and tour their honey harvest facilities. Taste some of their products, including chestnut honey, royal jelly, and propolis. Take a brief stop at an ecofarm to sample homemade organic apple juice. Embark on a picnic in the lush Jablaniška Valley and learn about the various local herbs. You’ll savor full-fat cheeses and fresh dairy products.
For your final stop, you’ll visit the village of Dolsko, where you can taste excellent roasted meat and home-made pork sausages. At the conclusion of this culinary journey, your car will return you to your Ljubljana hotel.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Omg this guide was so nice and awesome- come hungry because there is a lot of food!!! You get picked up by a nice young man and ride around the country side- eating cheese and meat first at a local family’s farm. Then off to get some honey and honey items like honey wine? The guide really made us feel welcomed and showed us lots of things along the way to each stop. In the end we got to eat at his families restraunt- delish!! It was a full day of food and seeing local Slovenia!