Ljubljana Food and Wine Walking Tour
- Professional local guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum numbers for the tour to operate is 2.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Inform us of any dietary restrictions or food allergies before the tour departure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The Tour Operator was knowledgeable and friendly. The food was interesting and decent sized portions, however, the wine portions in most instances were very small, such that getting a real taste was challenging.
Nice small group and Inna was great! Tasted very good wine and food and Inna gave us lot's of tip and history of Slovenia. Recommend doing this the first day or two in Ljubljana so you can go back to some places visited during your stay. I ate at two of the places over the next two days.
Absolutely superb 4 hour walking tour commencing outside the Tourist Information Centre at the triple bridge. Tina Hrast is an excellent guide and keeps the group attentive at all times with her knowledgeable anecdotes relating to Slovenia's attractive and compact capital city. The emphasis is on the food and wine rather than on the city tour and I am pleased that I joined a 2 hour walking tour in the morning of the same day for an orientation and more complete guided tour. The two tours are both highly recommended and should not be an either / or choice. Back to Tina's tour - we visited 6 eateries in all and at the first five sampled food ranging from sardines and squids, through dumplings, turnip stew with pork, local sausage and prosciutto with bread, each accompanied by a different local wine. The final venue was 'the skyscraper' where we had a local desert - Mora moving layered cake with the option to purchase a Slovenian beer. It was certainly one of the best walking tours that I have ever joined. Highly recommended.
This tour was amazing!
Good tour, helpful and knowledgable guide.