Jack the Ripper Tour
Get ready for an evening of ghoulish tales, murder mysteries, and centuries-old secrets on this unforgettable Jack the Ripper tour. Begin by boarding your luxury coach and driving past some of the city’s spookiest sites: Fleet Street, home of Sweeney Todd, the infamous criminal courts of the Old Bailey, and the Theatre Drury Lane, said to be the most haunted theatre in London. Then, as it darkens, you’ll head towards the East End, a hotbed of crime in Victorian London, and walk Whitechapel’s shadowy alleys and cobbled streets, tracing the steps of Jack the Ripper. As you explore the area, your expert and engaging guide will bring 19th Century London to life, telling you the myths and facts behind one of the most chilling unsolved murder mysteries of all time. With VOX audio technology, you’ll also be able to hear your guide at all times during the tour. Finish your spine-tingling experience with a visit to the 18th Century 10 Bells Pub where many of Jack the Ripper’s victims were said to have drunk before enjoying some traditional fish and chips as you head back to Trafalgar Square where the tour ends.
- Investigate the city’s dark secrets and hear chilling tales of Victorian London brought to life by an expert guide
- Visit some of London’s spookiest sites: mysterious Fleet Street, the Old Bailey, and the “haunted” Theatre Drury Lane
- Sample British fish and chips and visit a traditional 18th century London pub
- Luxury return coach travel from central London
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email