London by Night Sightseeing Open Top Bus Tour with Live Commentary
This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide–ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City.
The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world renowned London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
This tour finishes in Victoria at approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes after departure.
- Panoramic 1 hour 45 minutes tour of London by night
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Live English speaking guide on board
- Audio-guides availble in eleven languages
- Food and beverages (unless stated differently)
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight
- The London by Night tour will not be available on 31 December due to road closures
- Please Note: You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Left hotel with plenty of time, however the tubes were not displaying correct info causing a lot of confusion. Got off at Victoria Station but couldnt find 4 Fountain Square as shown on directions. No-one knew where it was. Missed it altogether. Allow loads of time to find it if new to London.