London Harry Potter Walking Tour
Meet your guide in Leicester Square, then after a short tube ride (make sure you have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour.
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Along the way, let your guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - King's Cross Station
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
It appears that Best Tours London rely on good staff. And today we had a new relieving staff member. They should have cancelled the tour! The guy didn't know much about Harry Potter (could not remember names like Diagon Alley or Deatheaters), did not know London, and did not know how to be a guide. We were offered free tickets next time.. but we are from Australia, so no chance of getting back there. Don't take the risk, go with a different company.
The guide was there 5 minutes late and Viator don’t have any number for you to call to sort this out. I replied to the SMS they sent with the word ‘help’ as instructed but no one answered. I don’t recommend to buy this tour with them but rather directly online as Viator didn’t provided any help when needed!
Our tour guide, John from Edinburgh, arrived 10 minutes before our tour, right on time and waited a few of minutes for a couple who were late. Then we were off! The tour was fun, including sites seen in Harry Potter movies. Well, sights in the movies, but a bit changed here and there. I'm sorry we didn't get into Diagon Alley and Gringott's Bank, but we were really close, seeing the the outside of the bank and the oldest wizarding shop in London! John is informed, informative, articulate, funny, careful and stocked with tablet scenes of the movies which he showed us as we went around to the different sites. A fun tour for Potter fans, and the best tour I've been on for any reason. Thanks, John!
Although Valerie was personable and knowledgeable we were extremely disappointed with this tour. Based on the reviews and the video that I watched about the tour we were under the impression that we would be riding on the Thames, of which we did not. This tour was somewhat informative, however with the amount of people that were booked in the tour it was extremely difficult to hear Valerie when she was speaking. I would have rated lower, however we did get to see some things we would not have on our own, so therefore we feel as this rating is adequate.