London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket with Boat Ride and Walking Tour
Take your time to explore London at your leisure, seeing the sights you want and traveling with ease between the main tourist areas. The buses visit all the classic London attractions, from Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, and much, much more (see itinerary for route details).
Multilingual audio guides are available on all routes in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. The classic Blue Route, covering London's highlights, features a live, English-speaking guide. Open-top buses also offer free Wi-Fi.
Your ticket includes your choice of two 2-hour walking tours: the Royal Walking Tour, covering the royal family's favorite places to escape within the capital, and the Beatles London Walking Tour, exploring places where the iconic British band worked and played. The Royal Walking Tour starts from Leicester Square at 10am daily and finishes in Westminster at 12pm; the Beatles London Walking Tour starts from Leicester Square at 1pm daily and finishes there at 3pm.
Also on the menu is a River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat, giving an alternative perspective on some of the London sights you've seen from the bus. You can ride from Westminster Pier to St Katharine’s Pier. Timetables, route maps, and further information will be available when you collect your ticket.
- Wi-Fi on all open-top buses
- Audio guides available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi
- Free Walking tour
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat- valid only between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The river boat ride closes on 25-26 December. You can use your tickets on 24 or 27 December
- Tickets purchased for travel on 23 December are only valid for 24 hours
Bus stops were difficult to find. Buses were not as frequent as advertised. It was actually the only bad part of our London trip.
The hop on hop off bus isn't the best way to get around London. London is such a huge city and it takes quite a bit of time to get anywhere. Traffic was awful. The Boat Ride was nice, the pier is right by the London Eye. However make sure you read your exit card carefully. We did not read it carefully and our 20 minute boat ride turned into an hour and half boat ride because the boat is also a public transportation boat. We had to wait for the boat to turn around and head back to London. I don't think we will be purchasing this tour ticket in the future.