London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket Options
London Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the London Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour :
Tower of London / Buckingham Palace / Hyde Park / Westminster Abbey / Houses of Parliament / Big Ben / Coca-Cola London Eye / Golden Tours
Operates: Have an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer! Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the 70 stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover. Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more. With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget! The Routes The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way. The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter. The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights. The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London. The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
- Wi-Fi on all open top buses
- Walking tour and River Thames boat ride- available for the 24hrs ticket
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Food and drink
- Hop-on hop-off 1 day option does not include Free walking tour & Free River Thames Boat Ride
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The River Thames boat ride will not operate on the following dates: December 25 and 26, you will be able to use your tickets on December 24 or 27
- Tickets for the River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The first bus was fine the speakers worked all new equipment. But the Internet on the bus didn't work. The second bus we again sat on the top but even though we tried a number of connections none worked. The buses move so slowly because of the traffic that it would have been faster to walk!