Madame Tussauds London Standard Ticket
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the Star Wars and Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experiences, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history with hundreds of wax figures.
Step into our interactive sports zone alongside Usain Bolt. Start your royal experience with a once-in-a-lifetime audience with Her Majesty the Queen, then meet other world leaders like Donald Trump, Theresa May and Angela Merkel.
Relax in a black cab and relive London’s rich history before entering the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience. This exhibition brings to life your best loved Super Heroes through a mix of 4D animation, interactive themed areas and startlingly realistic Madam Tussauds wax figures, such as Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk.
Cap your visit at the immersive Star Wars at Madame Tussauds experience. Clash lightsabers with Anakin Skywalker; seek out Yoda in the swaps of Dagobah; join the captive Princess Leia and Jabba the Hutt in his Throne Room; see the fiery lava of Mustafar as Anakin turns to the dark side; and much more.
Take an adventure within the mysterious world of Sherlock Holmes, fusing illusion, theatre and spectacle. Access to the Sherlock Holmes Experience can be purchased on site for £5 and will be subject to availability at time of visit.
- Standard Ticket entry
- Access to Marvel 4D Movie
- Spirit of London Taxi ride
- Stars Wars experience
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds London
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The Sherlock Holmes Experience (approximately £5)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, except the themed ride known as the "Spirit of London"
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
way to crowded. People pushing and shoving their way. not worth the money spent. very hot inside. have to follow pathway, no other way out.
It was very good. The lines were huge and we were able to enter fast. I did have a problem at the entrance indicated on my reservation. The lady at the entrance said I have to go to another entrance that has a huge line because my ticket cost less that the regular price. I had a little fight with the lady and at the end she let us go in.
I thing more famous people it would be more amazing
I've been to a few Madame Tussauds but nothing bets the original - worth the visit.
It was so Awesome!
No waiting in long lines!