Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London
Walking at a leisurely pace along London's South Bank explore the London skyline at night. Take time to photograph the iconic structure of the London Eye as it rotates slowly on the skyline. Learn how to set your camera to capture slow exposures which make the London Eye come alive. Learn how to set your camera to take different exposure times to change how your photographs look. Experiment with different angles of view to make unique impressive images. Marvel at the vibrancy of the London skyline as we make our way along the route towards the Millennium Bridge to photograph outstanding views of the River Thames and Westminster.
Photograph people and places along this colourful route. Explore the imposing structures of the Royal Festival Hall as it is illuminated at night. Admire and view the London Eye from across the River Thames from the Victoria Embankment. Look towards Big Ben and photograph the iconic clock face on St Stephen's Tower. This is an outstanding photography tour from which to explore and discover the secrets of night photography using the River Thames with fantastic London views and iconic landmarks. During warm summer months explore low light and twilight photography.
- Professional photographer guide
- Review of photographs taken
- Private tour
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age 16
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera
- Tripod is recommended for night photography - if you wish to hire a tripod contact us after booking
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I have been to London many times but wanted some help with my evening pictures (I am an eager novice when it comes to photography). Lou was fantastic in determining what I wanted from the tour customizing the evening to my needs based on my knowledge base. Not only was Lou a delightful and patient tutor, but the pictures and techniques have stayed with me and impacted the later part of my trip. If you are interested in learning how to take better pictures of the city at night, and getting more comfortable with your camera, I can not recommend Lou and this tour highly enough. I fully intend to book her again when I am next in town.
Great, Great, Teacher. Learned so much and understands a multitude of cameras.. Will be sure to do again...
enjoyed this very much, I had no experience in night photography and shot everything in auto. After three hours with Lou , I was able to take some great night photos on my own. Got some great photos in London and Paris, I highly recommend this tour.