Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour including Brick Lane
This Street Art Photography Tour is a unique experience of the East End as you are shown how to experience the street scenes through the eyes of a professional Fine Art Photographer. Learn how to take photographs you are proud of which capture your visit to London in a creative and unique way.
We take a short working break for light refreshments and to review photographs. We also review images at regular intervals during the Photography Tour.
Learn how to:
• Compose a street scene
• Use colour in your photographs
• Integrate people in the Street Art
• Create unique images
• Use depth of field to add creative effects
• Use shutter speed to create different effects
• Understand light and how to use it effectively
• Photograph people and places of the East End
• Improve photography skills through understanding your camera
- Professional photographer guide
- Expert photography instruction
- Review of photographs taken
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Minimum 16
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Street Art Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Gratuities not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour shows very Intresting sights of London, lead by very special lady. A lot of perfect pictures.....Delightful ‘must do’ experience.
Lou is a creative, opportunistic photographer. I really enjoyed the three hours we spent exploring Shoreditch, a very friendly and street art section of London. She pointed out areas that were ideal for capturing images unique to the area, that told the neighborhood story, but what I found most valuable was her expert knowledge of my Canon camera. She taught me how to use features I had previously ignored. I much appreciate her help and think any serious photographer could benefit from this tour.