SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
The mysterious Sea Life London Aquarium experience is spread over three floors and starts by taking a submarine-style elevator to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Next, take a walk through the stunning glass tunnel underneath a tropical ocean. There is plenty of interaction along the way, from diving displays to optional touch pools and discovery zones. Other species you can see include green turtles, seahorses, octopus, zebra sharks and the ever-popular clown fish.
The true highlight starts as you journey in the deeper, darker zone of the Pacific Ocean. Take a walk on the wild side and watch from a suspended glass platform as 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet. The exciting and diverse underwater world awaits you at Sea Life London Aquarium.
One of the most popular and dramatic displays at Sea Life London Aquarium is the revamped Shark Reef Encounter where sinister Sand Tiger sharks, Bow Mouths, Black Tips and Grey Reefs are (with a shoal of less menacing fish to keep them company!).
Get closer to some of the world’s biggest creepy crawlies in new interactive displays that allows 360° views of the most infamous jungle inhabitants in new Rainforest Adventure!
- Standard Entry ticket to SEA LIFE London
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by and adult over 18years
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
My husband took our daughters to go and see the Harry Potter show all the way from South Africa....and obviously the show was all they could wish for...so much so that they did not expect much from the trip to the aquarium mom booked for them...and were they surprised, what an experience! They really enjoyed it!
The Aquarium was beautiful! We loved the exhibits! Sharks, rays, penguins, jellyfish - everything was so beautiful, and so informative. We could have stayed there all day watching the fish swim around. It's so peaceful!
Don't waste your time
Great time at Sea Life. Took extraordinary photos and made wonderful memories. Highly recommend.
It was ok, nothing bad, could've been better. The aquarium to me was small and not a lot of animals in it.
Great experience for kids!