Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath, Somerset, England
Stop by Bath Abbey, a place of worship at this site for over 1,200 years
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bath, Somerset, England
Drive past Historic, shop-lined bridge spanning the River Avon.
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Bath, Somerset, England
Visit Roman Baths Museum (at your own expense)
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Bath, Somerset, England
Drive through The Royal Crescent, a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in Bath. This is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture in UK.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury, Wiltshire, England
Enjoy the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Visit the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. (if Windsor option is selected)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Visit the chapel, Harry and Meghan tied the knot on May 19, 2018. (Entry included if Windsor option is selected)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Premium Tours - London Tours, London, England
Tour operated by Premium Tours
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The George Inn
Enjoy a traditional pub meal at this 14th century pub
Duration: 45 minutes
- Visit Stonehenge, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entry to Windsor Castle (if Windsor option is selected)
- Panoramic tour of Georgian city of Bath
- 1 course pub lunch in 14th century classic country pub
- Services of Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach. Also Free Wi-Fi available.
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Premium Tours - London Tours
- Entry/Admission - The George Inn
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed; on such occasions, your tour may visit the castle precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) or Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
- The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by supper.
- Windsor Castle is closed on the following dates therefore you will be visiting Hampton Court Palace instead: May 3 & 18, June 16 & 17
- Check-in starts 15 mins before the departure time stated. Please listen to an announcement for Tour no.79.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
The tour took you to beautiful historical sites, but so much was packed into one trip (it was like 3 trips in one) that it felt a bit rushed, especially at Windsor Castle. Perhaps trying to do 3 in 1 was a bit too much; Windsor, Stonehenge and Lunch would have been fine. The guide, Peter, was brilliant: funny, articulate and very well informed. Our driver, Lamar, did a really great job of keeping us on time and safe. Kudos, to both of them and you would be fortunate to get them as a team on your tour.
Steve was our tour guide, and he was hilarious! It was a long tour, 13 hours, but he made the time go by quickly. We saw everything listed on the itinerary, and it never felt rushed. It was a wonderful experience with my daughter!
Could not have asked for better hosts..You can certainly tell that Tony and Leon have done this before. Leon was engaging, articulate and extremely knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend this tour.
This was so much fun! Steve M. Our tour guide and Joe our driver did a fabulous job. I would totally do rhis again!!
This tour was so thorough and well-timed to do everything in just the right amount time. The tour guide Eugene was well knowledgeable of every stop along the way and so entertaining as well. I can’t wait to book with this company again.
Our trip was wonderful with great Guide, who explained everything about the histories starts from great great grand father and mother till how to go toilet finally ha ha. Stonehenge is strange, but too windy and not huge. Windsor is great and loved our Lacock lunch.
The only downside is that you have very limited time on each site. There's a lot to see but time goes by very quickly.
Steve the guide and Martin, the driver were terrific! Information was free flowing and the driving smooth. Corny jokes made the trip just as enjoyable. What resonates is the history lesson we had. A lot of cool things learned that pertains to current life. The only unfortunate part of the trip was the pub lunch. Not the place or the food but, the people working there. One word, "rude"; but, what perpetuated that (I think) was an inconsiderate couple we had to leave at Windsor Castle for being 20 to 30 minutes late and threw the whole program off, having to reschedule everything else on the tour. Out of consideration, be back to the bus on time!
It was such a great experience, enjoying every bit of it. Our tour guide is excellent, knowledgeable, helpful, fun and very informative lady. We love her Mary Poppin style. A great and professional driver, fun activities. We love how everything plan and executed. Exceeded our expectations, especially the Lacock lunch experience. Only sad part that day end faster during winter. We didn’t got to see much of Bath. As it’s dark at 4:30 pm
I did not have much time during my short visit to London, this came along perfectly with all the attractions that I want to visit and saves time and energy. Both our guide and bus driver are experienced and knowledgeable with a great touch of humor. Trust me you won't be bored! If you only have some very short stay, this tour packs all in nicely, you won't regret ! (oh did I mention so was the lunch included?) Truly recommended!