The View from The Shard Direct Entry Ticket
See further than the eye can see from the tallest building in Western Europe. This ticket is your chance to get access to The View from The Shard. With a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters), The Shard redefines the capital's skyline with its unique design consisting of glass facets inclining toward the top, which is open to the sky.
Renowned architect Renzo Piano designed the dynamic building in 2000 and construction started in February 2009. The Shard is situated in the historic London Bridge Quarter among trendy bars and top-end restaurants and near the Borough Market.
Simply bring your voucher to the entrance and you'll be allocated the next available time slot. Then, via a high-speed elevator, you will be transported to 'The View,' located at the top of The Shard on floors 68, 69 and 72. Take in unobstructed views of London's best sites including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the London Eye and much more. Interactive telescopes in 11 languages enable you to get background information on what you are seeing, as well as get an understanding of London's past, present and future like you’ve never experienced them before. Level 72, where the top of the building opens to the sky, offers you unbeatable 360-degree views.
Upgrade to include a glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut champagne and make your experience even more unforgettable.
- Glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne (if option selected)
- Direct entry through the gates – NO NEED TO VISIT TICKET DESK
- Entry/Admission - The View from The Shard
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
- Please note on selected dates the opening hours may differ from regular opening hours
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveler name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Fabulous, took our two grandchildren, 14 and 11. Had a super time, easy, no waiting, because I ordered tickets on line.
We had a great view from The Shard. The attendants were very polite and allowed us in. Enjoyed drinks and a wonderful evening on our trip home! Thank you London!
No queuing was great straight in. Very good went to the 72nd floor open to the skies. Fab view depending on the weather. Can stay for a short time or enjoy a drink taking in the views of London
I booked the tickets online with the trip plus champagne when I presented these at the bar the member of staff didn’t seem to recognise them I asked if there was a problem she said nothing just stared at them eventually she shrugged and gave us our drinks apart from that the visit was excellent
Very good view! Very fast elevator.
Totally overprice food, drinks and souvenirs but this is only to be expected and can't detract from the view. The signposting pointing out significant sites could be a little better but gawking at the London expanse was extraordinary.
Quite an experience
The best way to do the Eye. Champagne experience was fantastic.
Beautiful views of London!
Saved cueing for a ticket.