Aquarium of the Pacific Ticket
A hidden gem along Long Beach, California, The Aquarium of the Pacific is home to marine life from all over the world including penguins, sharks and more! The aquarium has over 11,000 animal exhibits, and numerous opportunities for up-close encounters. You can touch tidal pools, catch penguins waddling on land and then swimming gracefully underwater, prepare food for the sharks and more! While you’re there you can even go on Harbor Tours, watch a 4D film, join family festivals, and a variety of children’s educational programs - you name it! The expansive aquarium is the best place for a fun and educational experience for families, and a must-do when in LA.
- Visit this hidden gem along Long Beach - an aquarium that joins the ranks of the world’s best
- See marine life from all over the world with the help of the aquarium’s enormous floor-to-ceiling windows giving you a closer look into entire underwater ecosystems
- Walk beneath life-size whale models hanging from the ceiling
- Peer into the room-size, neon-bright coral reef exhibit, swirling with colorful fish
- Catch the exhibits outdoors as well, including the majestic penguin enclosure, where you can watch the comical birds swim underwater as well as waddle on land
- Get a closer look at native creatures living along the Southern California coast
- Touch pools filled marine life - you might even get to see a baby shark somewhere in there!
- Open 9:00am-6:00pm daily, except on Christmas Day (25 Dec)
How To Get There:
- From Los Angeles: Take the 405 S to 710 S and follow the signs
- From Orange County: Take the 405 N and then the 22 West/7th Street exit. Continue west on 7th Street. Turn left on Alamitos Ave. Continue onto Shoreline Dr. Turn left on Aquarium Way
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email