Downtown Long Beach Food Walking Tour
Your 3-hour walking tour includes half a dozen more tasting locations, including a stop at Rainbow Juices, and covers about 1 mile (1.6 km). Your guide supplies fun facts about the history, arts, and culture of the famed waterfront along the way. You'll receive a canvas tote bag, button, guest booklet with a map of the tour, restaurant recommendations, and exclusive coupons to all included tasting locations.
Please note if there are any vegetarians in your party, and if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person processing fee, payable at the time of purchase. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note if vegetarian, or if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions
- All guests recieve a Beach City Food Tours canvas tote, button and walking guide complete with coupons
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to guests 13 years and older
- Child pricing applies to guests 3-8+
- Children under the age of 3 are free, without food
- Restrooms and water are available at several of the tasting locations
Really knowledgeable, friendly guide, both about the food and the local history of Long Beach. Food was excellent, especially the fish taco!
Good food, good knowledge and a great guide!
This was a great tour. All of the choices made by our tour guide, Layla, were awesome. We were lucky in that my significant other and I were the only two on the tour. Layla was very knowledgeable about the area and told us great stories. We even got hugs from George and Nicki at George's Greek Restaurant. Who knew that Long Beach had such great restaurants and such a neat history? Every foodie who visits the area should book a tour now.