48-hour Los Angeles hop-on hop-off city tour
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off Los Angeles tour showcases the very best the city has to offer. You’ll see everything from historic LA to the bumping downtown, the stunning coastal landscapes to the legendary beaches of Santa Monica. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to hop on and off at your own pace for a full 48 hours and take your time at the hottest spots of the city.
After purchasing your pass, you can board the bus at any of the 70 stops offered and take the loops until you reach a part of the city you would like to see in more detail. You can re-board at any of the stops along the tour.
While you're on board, you'll learn about the magnificent city of Los Angeles through an audio guide in nine languages including: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French and Italian.
Each of the routes deliver over two hours of sightseeing enjoyment. They include:
Red Route (2hrs): Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stops include: Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, West Hollywood, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, Farmers Market and Melrose Ave.
Yellow Route (2hrs): Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
- Stops include: St. Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, Westwood, UCLA, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Century City and Westside Pavilion
Purple Route (2.15hrs): Downtown LA
- Stops include: Olivera St., Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Jewelry District, Bradbury Building, Fashion District, LA Live, Staples Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Cathedral of Our Lady
Blue Connector (1hr): Universal and Hollywood Bowl
- Stops include: Connecting Chinese Theatre, Universal Studios Hollywood, Hilton Universal, Sheraton Universal and Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
Orange Connector: LAX Hotels, Venice, Santa Monica and Airport Connector
- Connecting LAX area hotels with Yellow route at Stop #57 (Santa Monica Pier) - connecting LAX Hotels on Century Blvd., Custom Hotel, Loyola Marymount University, OTIS College of Art & Design, Waterside Marina Del Rey, Fisherman’s Village and Venice Beach
Grey Line (LAX Hotel Shuttle):
- If you are staying in LAX area hotels, you can take this line at 7.30am and 8.30am directly to Hollywood. There will be two evening departures at 6.30pm and 7.00pm from Stop 1: The Dolby Theatre in Hollywood to hotels near LAX. There are no stops in between and no commentary on board. Please note this shuttle does not go to LAX.