A trip to Luang Prabang could never be complete without a festive celebration, and there are few more joyous moments than being able to take part in a real Baci Ceremony. This traditional practice is performed during joyous events, such as marriage, birth, homecoming, or annual festivities. You will be transported from your hotel to the location with your guide, and you’ll experience a ceremony for you and other participants. White cotton strings will be placed around your wrists, which is symbolic of this participation. The ritual will offer prayers for you and your family and loved ones, praying for harmony, peace, good fortune, honesty and warmth. Well wishes and prayers will be showered over you in this delightful ceremony and you will be transported back knowing that good tidings are upon you.
- Experience an authentic Baci ceremony, a traditional moment of festivity in the Lao community
- Embark on a spiritual experience as prayers are offered for you and all the participants
- The ritual is thought to bring peace to the soul, good fortune, honesty and warmth
- You’ll be taken to and from this festive event in a convenient pick up and drop off at your hotel
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email