Luang Prabang Cultural Exploration
Enjoy a day trip up the hills to remote villages occupied by Hmong and Khmu tribes. Walk through paddy fields and forests taking in the beautiful hilly scenery typical for northern Laos. On the top of the mountains get a chance to experience the lifestyle of the tribes first hand. Your English speaking guide will explain the habits and daily routine of the isolated life in these villages. Visit two villages that are set on the top of the mountain range. On the way back, pass through farming fields and discover the hard work that the locals put in every single day. This tour will also give you an opportunity to marvel at the beautiful green peaks of the hills and the stunning mountainous scenery of the Luang Prabang province.
- Get a glimpse into the daily lives of the city’s two most prominent ethnic tribes
- See the home of a local H’mong family and learn about resettlement efforts for ethnic communities
- Enjoy a scenic trek through Laos’ mountains and walk through pass the paddy fields and forest in beautiful hilly scenery typical for northern Laos
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email