Traditional Lao Cuisine Cooking Class
There’s nothing quite like bringing home a piece of culture from a beautiful country that you visited, and there’s no better way to do that than to bring home a taste of their cuisine. In this cooking class at Luang Prabang, you’ll learn how to make traditional Lao dishes and learn the vital charactersitics that make Lao cuisine so unique. Your day starts off with a meet up at Tamarind Restaurant and a trip to the local market if you choose the morning tour, where you’ll tour and learn about local Lao ingredients. You’ll be able to pick up your own ingredients for the dishes you will make. Back at the restaurant, you’ll be taught how to cook a variety of local dishes, enough for a full meal. You’ll learn how to make Lao spicy dipping sauces, Mok Pa, Lemongrass stuffed with chicken and herbs, Laap and more. You’ll make of these delicious creations under the careful guidance of your instructor and your own recipe book. Not only will you can get a taste of the food you made, but you’ll be able to bring home the recipe book and continue making delicious creations.
- Take in the picturesque lakeside pavilions of Tamarid Restaurant, where you will learn to cook Lao food
- Learn about the habits and customs at the heart of Lao cuisine
- Start the morning with a visit to the local open market and hand pick your very own fresh ingredients
- Among the dishes you will learn to make are the fundamental Lao spicy dipping sauces, Mok Pa, Laap and more!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email