Bern Day Trip from Lucerne Including Emmental Dairy Visit
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Biscuit samples
- Cheese samples and 1 soft drink
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants and children under 5 travel for free, but they must be registered on the booking
- Tour limited to 16 participants
Peter was an informative and entertaining guide. The stop en route to Bern, and en route back to Lucern made it a well paced outing. Seeing the countryside was lovely.
Guide was not friendly or knowledgeable. Cheese stop was not interesting. No cow's. Just recorded cartoon type info.He walked us around Bern with very little commentary and forgot to show us bathrooms after being asked. Jerked the van a lot.
A shorter time at the cheese factory and the biscuit factory would be helpful to extend the time in Bern. Overall it was well organized and the guide, Martin, was wonderful as well as knowledgable and interesting.
This was a fantastic compliment to our mountain tours. The area was beautiful with some touring and some free time. Loved it.
Excellent trip. Brigitte was a great guide.
Too much nature. Cheese factory is OK, but cracker factory is not needed. We would like to spend more time in Bern and also needed some guidance where...