Lukang Old Town Day Trip
One of the oldest towns in Taiwan, Lukang Town, attracts plenty of visitors all year round, as it presents a great opportunity to travel back in time and see Taiwan before it became the modern center it is today. Start your adventure with a stroll down Lukang Old Street which was once the main business district of the area. Here, you can see traditional Taiwanese housing with carved doorways, intricate arches, retro green mailboxes and tiled roads. The street boasts a uniquely antique charm and serves as a wonderful reminder of the old times and Taiwan’s cultural heritage. Learn even more about local history, traditions and customs at the Lukang Folk Museum and visit an art village to see local crafts and, perhaps, bring back a souvenir or two!
- Discover Taiwan’s enigmatic history as you stroll through its old streets
- See traditional architecture with arched doorways and red brick walls
- Visit Lukang’s old famous Buddhist temple - Longshan Temple
- Walk down the sweetly scented osmanthus lane and visit an art village
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email