4-Night, 5-Star Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Day 1: Luxor (L, D)
Your tour guide will meet you at Luxor airport or train station, or collect you from your Luxor hotel, in the morning, visit Luxor's East Bank temples, the Karnak and Luxor temples, Then transfer to your Nile Cruise, Check in and lunch on Board. Rest of the day at leisure on board. Optional: the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple (additional charges apply). Overnight on board in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor – Edfu (B, L, D)
After breakfast on board, it's time to discover Luxor's West Bank, where you will visit 3 tombs in the Valley of the Kings, Whilst here, you Can visit the tombs of Tutankhamen, Ramses VI & Seti I "Extra tickets on spot". Move on to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. You'll be back on boat in time for lunch, Cruise to Edfu via Esna. Enjoy dinner and a disco on board. Overnight on board in Edfu
Day 3: Edfu – Aswan (B, L, D)
After breakfast on board, the day begins with a visit to the Temple of Horus at Edfu, before returning to the boat to sail to Kom Ombo. Enjoy lunch on board, Upon arrival to Kom Ombo and visiting its fascinating double temple. Then, you'll cruise to Aswan, arriving in time for a Middle Eastern buffet on board and an Egyptian costume party. Overnight on board in Aswan
Day 4: Aswan (B, L, D)
Should you wish, you can choose an optional day tour to the Abu Simbel Temples(Payable to your Tour Leader on Board the Nile Cruise US$90 Per Person.), in which case the Aswan itinerary will move to day 5. After breakfast on board, enjoy a tour of the highlights of Aswan, including the Unfinished Obelisk, the Aswan High Dam, and Philae Temple, before returning to your boat for lunch. Afternoon Sail the Nile on a traditional felucca - you can also opt to tour a traditional Nubian village by motorboat for an extra charge. Finally, feast on your final on-board dinner and an extravaganza of Nubian music, Nubian dance, and belly dancing, complete with Egyptian costume party. Overnight on board in Aswan
Day 5: Aswan (B)
After breakfast on board, you'll disembark. If you added the optional day tour to the Abu Simbel Temples on day 4, you'll spend day 5 enjoying the highlights of Aswan (The unfinished obelisk, Philae temple and Aswan High Dam) Followed by departure transfer to Aswan hotel,airport, or train station
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- All transfers to / from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star Nile Cruise on full board
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Felucca Ride trip on the Nile
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during the tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Bottled water
- Airfare & Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Extra entry fees (Tutankhamen, Ramses VI, Seti I in the Valley of the Kings)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be arranged according to client's arrival time details (Needed)
- The pick up / Drop off locations required (To arrange your Pickup & Drop off to your next Destination at Ease)
- Recommended to arrive Luxor in the Morning, any time before 12:00pm & Depart Aswan at any time on Day 5. In case the Customer choose to do the famous Abu Simbel temple excursion - better to arrange his/ her flight afternoon (after 12:00pm)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children date of birth required at time of booking
- Nile Cruise Cabin can host up to 3 persons Maximum, the triple room is a double room plus extra bed or sofa bed.
- A current at least 6 months valid passport is required on the check in time
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Tour Guide will advise some extra excursions you might like add-on to your Nile Cruise activities, Our
- optional excursions are just recommendations to help our Customers to see some more of the remarkable sightseeing. Doesn't mean that we enforce our Customers to pay extra money.
- You Can pay the extra excursions cost to your tour Leader on board the Cruise.
- Nile Cruise ships do not provide Water through their meals, Only tea or coffee at breakfast and at Tea time while sailing on the Cruise sundeck. TV does not work while sailing as well as telephone and internet signal in your own phone.
- Private tour means Private guide & vehicle only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (if applicable)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Experience: Schedule was as described in the itinerary. It was a private tour (just the two of us + the tour guide + a driver) so the schedule was flexible. The only set times were when the boat was scheduled to depart. Our boat was the Voyager. 4 stars for the tour, 2 stars for the ship. Pros Ship: The cruise ship sailed so smoothly I couldn't tell we were moving unless I looked out the window. The food on board was very tasty. The waiters even accommodated a special request where we asked for red pepper flakes. They did not have any the first day but made sure to stock some from the second day onward. There were hour long events hosted on the ship most nights that were entertaining. Pros Guide: We had 2 different guides throughout the cruise and both were pretty knowledgeable about the temples and Egypt's history. Their English was very good. We were given lots of freedom to take things at our own speed and we were free in the evenings to do whatever we wanted. The last day we were scheduled to take a train at 5pm. The guide was nice enough to stay with us until we boarded the train. Cons Ship: The ship interior and rooms are very old, definitely not the 5 star cruise that was advertised. We checked the sliding doors for 4 different rooms and they all did not lock properly. The room we started in also had a broken bathroom doorknob and a locked safe without a key. The bathroom shower door did not close properly and the water drained extremely slowly. Around day 3 the air conditioning stopped working. The cold air was still on but it wasn't strong enough to cool the room during the day even with the blinds drawn. We complained to the front desk at least 5 times and each time they would send someone to move the switch from high to medium and back to high and then claim the problem was fixed, it wasn't. Other rooms were complaining about the AC too. Also, there is a very small window of around 1.5 hours for meals. Cons Guide: The itinerary said water was provided for all tours. We did not realize this only covered 1 small bottle per person per day. This is not enough to get through a day in the heat. We had to buy our own water to supplement. Note: We purchased a private tour package that included a tour guide and lodging on the ship for just the 2 of us. Everyone else on the ship seemed to be part of the same large tour group and they were all of retirement age. Made us feel a bit out of place on the ship.