Dendara and Abydos temples private day tour from Luxor
About this activity
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the ancient sites. First, visit Dendara templeThe paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the OsirisTemple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dandara to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dandara which is situated at the north of Luxor. then a visit temple of Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor. highlights * Abydos Temple in luxor * Temple of Hathor, Dendera.Read more Show less
Duration: 8 hours.
Duration: 8 hours.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees ( 100LE for Denara Temple - 100LE Abydos)
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Governorate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You may also likeSee all 15 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsEast & West Banks 98 Activities
CollectionsTemples 74 Activities
CollectionsValley of the Kings 49 Activities
CollectionsKarnak Temple 37 Activities
CollectionsBoat & Cruise 67 Activities
CollectionsAswan Trip 59 Activities
CollectionsLight Show 15 Activities
CollectionsDendera & Abydos 18 Activities
CollectionsOther Trips 82 Activities
CollectionsOriginal 13 Activities