west bank and east bank in Luxor
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architecture on the one day trip ( The Temple of the kings Valley- The Temple of Hatshpsut- The Valley of the Queens – The Temple of Habu)
The Full description of the trip
You will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world from 8 o'clock till sunset. You will begin by visiting the temple of the Kings Valley. You will see three tombs inside the temple . Then , you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs . It is the temple of Hatshepsut. After that you will go to the valley of the queens to see two tombs inside it. Then,you will go to Habu Temple ( The funeral Temple ) which was built at the age of Ramses III . Finally, you will go to the two statues of Memnon and Then our guide will take you to the institutes of Papyrus , Alabaster and institute of Perfumes then return to the hotel at sunset.
Duration: 8 hours
- tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the the sights in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Thanks to all the staff for organizing the trip I've been hesitant to choose the trip Because the price is very low but in the end then I made my decision ... It was a beautiful trip and communication was quick with giving all the tips The driver and morning came in the time and the car was comfortable and air-conditioned and the guide was wonderful He knew everything about the temples. he have answered all the questions. I have learned From the guide a lot .. The atmosphere was great. In the end I thank sheba tours