TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Egypt Excursions Online - Luxor, Luxor Egypt
A hot air balloon is an incredible way to see the “world’s largest open air museum. An early pickup at your hotel will take you to the balloon that will carry over Luxor’s ruins and temples in the beautiful morning light. A light breakfast and tea will be included.Early morning, Enjoy Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum( Luxor ). The “Balloon Ride” trip departs everyday, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before your land again, to catch your pick-up and return to your hotel.
- Hot air balloon flight.
- Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
- All taxes, fees , handling charges.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Flight certificate and souvenir.
- Light refreshments.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hot-air balloon flight over Luxor
- Amazing sunrise aerial views of the River Nile, Karnak Temple and Hatshepsut Temple
- See the West Bank in the early morning away from the crowds and desert heat
- English-speaking guide/pilot Pre-flight snacks and refreshments
- Flight certificate and souvenir
- Pick-up and drop-off from Luxor hotels or port
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
See the sun burst above the horizon as you sit almost motionless and silent above The Valley of the Kings. What's not to like. Go for it. Your memories will thank you for it. Well organised, it all went smoothly. Loved it
Experience: A van picked us up early in the morning (3:30 AM) and stopped by a couple other hotels to pick up other passengers. We boarded a small boat where we were given a snack (similar to a hoho snack cake) and either tea or coffee. The boat took us across the river and then we were brought to the hot air balloon field. While we waited for our hot air balloon to fill up, a camera man took videos of the group doing activities like walking in a circle holding hands or forming a conga line. After our balloon was filled, we climbed into our section of the basket and took off. After we landed, the van picked us up and brought us back to our hotels. Pros: We saw breathtaking views from the air. Our pilot was the best as we crossed the Nile and went the furthest of all the balloons! It was fun watching the vans chase us on the ground as they estimated where they should meet us. Once we landed, we each received a certificate as a souvenir. Cons: Using the bathroom costs 20 EGP once you reach the hot air balloon field (normally costs 2 EGP elsewhere). Note: The balloon was very crowded. There were 4 different walled off sections with 4-5 people in each section. There was just barely enough room to stand, definitely not enough room to move around. It wasn't the most comfortable but it was understandable since it helps distribute the weight and prevent any unexpected weight shifts in the basket.