Half-Day Food Tour Old Town from Lyon
Between Traboules and Gourmet breaks
Accompanied by a passionate local guide, go on a discovery of the unmissable historical district of Old Lyon. During 4 hours, alternate between unusual visits and tasting breaks. The opportunity for you to visit the traboules and places known as the most secrets of this district while discovering the emblematic products of Lyon’s gastronomy.
Passionate local Craftsmen
During the visit, take you to the local craftsmen who will share their passion. They will present their products and will tell how to taste each one of them. More than 6 stops are planned throughout the visit to discover Lyon "on foot and on the plate".
A unique Gourmet experience
Opt for a new way of visiting the city. Discover Lyon on the plate. An experience that will delight the gourmet that sleeps in you. Whether one is from Lyon or elsewhere, let you be surprised by a multitude of unusual anecdotes still unsuspected.
- 6 tasting breaks and more than 10 products to be tasted
- Passionate local guide
- Bottle of water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children (between 13 and 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
It was absolutely fabulous. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and the food was great. The food along with the sites was the high light of my vacation.
What a great way to START our sightseeing in Lyon. We would never would have know about the secret passageways/tunnels. Great time and great food!
Pauline was an excellant guide, the food was brilliant and so was all the history as well, definately not to be missed if going to lyon