Bike Tour Madrid
Madrid is famous for its beauty, colorful history and most especially its diversity. There, you’ll never run out of things to see and do with so many plazas, museums, flea markets, gourmet restaurants and historic sights to explore! And what better way to explore Spain’s capital city than to hop on a bike and pedal away. The four hour bike tour will take you to the heart of Madrid and its most popular sights: Templo de Debod, Royal Theatre, Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Paja, Town Square, Plaza Mayor (Main Square), Puerta del Sol, St. Ann’s Square, Paseo del Prado, Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Alcala Gate and Cibeles Square—where you’ll also be learning about the history behind these destinations thanks to your very knowledgable English speaking tour guide. Remember to bring a camera too, you’ll have plenty of time to take photos while stopping to enjoy Madrid’s excellent views.
- Have an elegant and joyful bike tour in the heart of Madrid
- Visit Madrid’s must see sights like Templo de Debod, Royal Theater, Royal Palace and so much more!
- Learn more about the city’s colorful history with an English speaking tour guide who will take you through the ins and outs of the city
- Take a break and take pictures at stops while enjoying the excellent views
- Meet new people from all over the world and share fun and unforgettable memories!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email