CASA DE CAMPO ELECTRIC BIKE TOUR
Hop on to your electric bike and enjoy a ride that will take you to the newest part of the city. Once the innermost ring road of Madrid, the busiest road in Spain and famous for its traffic jams, it’s now a beautiful pedestrian promenade.
Your journey begins in the Royal Palace, once home to the Spanish kings and their court. Passing by the gardens of Sabatini, from where you will have a beautiful view of the palace, and going through Cuesta de San Vicente, you will reach the San Vicente Gate, one of the remaining gates from the 18th-century city wall.
After crossing the Bridge of the King, once used by the king to get from the palace to his private hunting ground Casa de Campo, enjoy an hour's ride seeing what the river has to offer. It holds 13 ornamental fountains, five viewpoints to admire the city and even an urban beach!
Follow our expert guide to the Casa de Campo, once a forest reserved for kings and noblemen, who would enjoy hunting on its premises,and now a very popular place amongst locals.
The small lake which you will see during the tour fills with madrileños during the weekends, rowing boats, and having barbecues. With the assistance of the e-bike’s engine climb a hill where you can take a few minutes to rest and admire the skyline of the city. Then begin the descent towards the river and get a great view of the Cathedral and the Royal Palace from the Huerta de la Partida before returning to the town center.
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Liability insurance
- Transfers to the start point
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Other languages available under demand.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum age for children is 10 years.
- We try to split our open groups in 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalised experience of Madrid.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated.
- Available for private groups also.