La Pedriza Hiking Tour from Madrid
Escape from Madrid and discover the rugged beauty of La Pedriza in the Spanish mountains, just 45 min away from the city. You’ll begin the tour by meeting your bilingual tour guide in Madrid before heading off for the La Pedriza trailhead outside of the city. Your first stop will be a quick coffee break before seeing the Castillo de los Mendoza, a Spanish castle outside of Madrid. Afterwards, get ready to sweat as you hike up La Pedriza and discover all the unique geological formations in the area. If the weather is clear, you’ll have the chance to see some great vistas, including the skyline of Madrid. You will hike for about 3.5 hours before stopping for a Spanish lunch with wine at a local restaurant. Your guide will continue to show you around the area and point out all the interesting features of La Pedriza before you make your way down and return to Madrid in the early evening. Book today and don’t miss out on this outdoor adventure just outside Madrid!
- Escape the big city of Madrid and hike the trails around La Pedriza, located in a mountainous nature preserve just 45 min from the Spanish capital
- See the best spots and stay safe with a bilingual local guide to show you the way up and down the trails of La Pedriza
- Catch some of the best views surrounding Madrid and spot the skyscrapers of the city on clear days!
- Enjoy a traditional Spanish lunch at a local restaurant to recharge after hiking
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email