Madrid: Authentic Taste & Amusing Tales (EN)
Snack like the locals!
The perfect tour for short-stay visitors combines a 2-hour walking tour with 7 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes the capital of Spain has to offer.
Follow your food guide through the heart of Madrid and discover the km 0 of Spain, two very different market halls, a culinaric museum and - still an insider tip - the humble post where the Madrilenos acquire their favourite midday snack.
On your stops along the way you get to taste local specialities such as gambas, albóndigas, tortilla or churros.
Your food guide reveals the amusing background to the snacks you are enjoying, and entertains you with interesting tales about Madrid, its stories and inhabitants.
What you can look forward to on your food tour Madrid:
- A sample of 7 typical snacks the locals adore
- A plunge into the delicious and authentic local cuisine with samples of warm and cold tapas specialities
- 7 different food related locations, emotional places and a surprising detail
- A great time over the course of an entertaining 2-hour walk
- Amusing anecdotes and stories from your enthusiastic local food guide
- An ideal tour for short-stay visitors