Madrid Segway Tour
Zoom through the streets of Madrid on this fun Segway tour of the Spanish capital! You’ll meet your English speaking guide at meeting point near Opera station and have a quick introduction to the Segway. Strap on your helmet and follow your guide down the Gran Via shopping district. See the Sancho Panza skyscraper and statue of Don Quixote at the Plaza de España. Continue on across the streets of the capital and pass by the Debod Temple, Palacio Real, Teatro Real, and more! If you chose the longer 2.5 hr tour, you’ll have the chance to wander the aisles of the Mercado de San Miguel. This famous market is a popular spot for tourists and locals and you will try a variety of Spanish tapas - small plates of gourmet food meant for sharing. After your tapas tastings, head back out into the streets of Madrid and pass by the Puerta del Sol before returning to the Plaza Isabel II to return your Segway.
- Explore Madrid by Segway and zoom around the plazas and streets of the Spanish capital
- Pass by Madrid landmarks like the Plaza de Callao, the statue of Don Quixote, the Sancho Panza skyscraper, and more!
- Learn more about the history and culture of the Spanish capital from your English speaking tour guide
- Wander through the bustling Mercado de San Miguel and try a variety of Spanish tapas (snacks and small plates of food) (optional package
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email