June Bahtra Phang Nga Bay Cruise
Feel like a pirate aboard the iconic June Bahtra junk, and cruise along the stunning Phang Nga Bay for a beautiful boat adventure from Phuket. The full day begins with a pick up from your hotel along Phuket, bringing you straight to the Yacht Haven Marina pier. There, you’ll finally set sights on the majestic June Bahtra Junk. Board the ship, and your pirate-like adventure begins! The cruise takes you along the spectacular scenery of the Phang Nga Bay, and its most popular tourist attractions, including the famous James Bond Island which you can access via a traditional long-tail boat. While you’re on the water, paddle to the lush mangrove forests to admire the scenery from up close! Last but not the least, visit Panyee village, a floating Muslim village home to a famous fishing community in Thailand. After an entire morning of touring around Phang Nga Bay, indulge in a delicious Thai lunch onboard. To top it all off: you have the entire afternoon to do whatever you want - relax and sunbathe on the June Bahtra, or take a refreshing swim. Finally, you will cruise back to Phuket and be dropped off at your hotel - a day well spent if you ask us!
- Relax and cruise in Phang Nga Bay on the charming and luxurious June Bahtra junk
- Enjoy sunbathing on the cruise or take a refreshing dip in the clear ocean!
- Take some pictures of the famous James Bond Island to keep as a souvenir
- Visit the Panyee Floating Village and the mangrove forests on a classic long tail boat
- Indulge in a delicious Thai buffet lunch onboard - with a vegetarian option available!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email