KD Rhine Pass from Mainz
Without committing yourself to a certain route in advance, the Rhine Pass allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service.
For a current timetable, please click on 'View Additional Info'.
- One day Rhine Pass for use between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
- Please note: if you travel to Cologne from Mainz you have to change boat in Koblenz.
Beautiful vistas! Attentive staff, tasty libations, and an extraordinary day! Our tour up the Rhine River was both relaxing and exciting. The views are exceptional, the breeze was subtle, and the day was glorious.
The cruise from Mainz was absolutely breathtaking! There should be designated smoking areas and none of those should be inside. We also found the cruise to be much longer than advertised. This was problematic for us as we were hoping to be back to our hotel within 9 hours. Instead we were gone for 11 hours. KD should consider 1/2 day cruises or 6 hours.
A cruise along the Rhine is always a pleasure.
So happy with this hop on hop off boat cruise along the Rhine. It was a relaxing way to see all the beautiful castles along the river, and stop off and explore a few places too. Simple to do, boats followed schedule, and it was roomy and comfortable too - what a convenience!
Very nice tour, extremely friendly staff. We ran into a few issues because of problems with the Trains. The staff were very helpful with that though. Highly recommended especially Rudesheim!
It was great but audio could have been more detailed and louder.
Excellent... the food was good too!
Friendly crew, great views, plenty of room early May, and good beer. Got on at Bacarach and got off at Boppard, made for a great day trip! They even have short narrations on each of the castles if you don't have a book on the region.