Historical Malacca Tour with Lunch
Visit the historic city of Malacca, a living museum boasting both fully preserved old buildings and ruins right in its heart. Located only 2 hours away from Kuala Lumpur city center, Malacca takes you back to a different time as you wander its narrow streets and historical squares. On the Historical Malacca Tour, you will get to visit St. Peter’s Church, A’Formosa Portuguese Fortress, Malacca Museum, Chen Hoon Teng Temple and more. Stop by for a quick break and enjoy a relaxing lunch before continuing your discovery along the Malacca River.
- Explore Malacca, the capital of the ‘The Historic State’ of Malaysia, only a couple of hours away from the center of Kuala Lumpur
- Malacca is also Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site for Culture
- Admire the beautiful architecture of intact historical buildings and explore the mystery of old ruins
- Visit the Malacca Museum, A’Formosa Portuguese Fortress, St. Peter’s Church and more
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email