7-Day Southern Spain Tour: Granada, Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville and Ronda
Learn more about the famous Spanish culture with an optional flamenco dance performance in Seville and a walking tour around Cordoba's old quarter. Enjoy free time in Ronda, Seville and Madrid to explore more at your own leisure.
Six nights of accommodation in standard or superior hotels (your choice), six breakfasts and three dinners are included.
Please see the Itinerary section below for details on each day of the tour.
- Guided visits in Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba and Seville
- Local guide
- Six nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults; in the case of 3 adults and 1 child, 2 twin rooms will be required.
- Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus.Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (such as meals) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase.
My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Julia Travel. We loved all the cities and the highlights. one glitch was the tour guide missed finding us in the bus depot so left us but we eventually caught up. Overall, pretty well organized. Marguerite was a great tour guide.
Excellent value for money The itinerary should also include a walking tour of Granada , which was exceptional . The tour stays just outside of Granada - make sure you take a taxi to St Nicholas square Madrid : ensure you visit the palace ( open to the public)
Is a reasonable price to see Spain. We had a good time. Our guide Josef is a great guide. Excursion in Seville is worth the money.