Caminito del Rey private half-day trip from Malaga or Marbella
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
You will start hiking by “Kiosko” restaurant located near the entrance of the Caminito del Rey
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Caminito del Rey, Ardales Spain
After a while the gate of Caminito del Rey will be reached. The guide will explain you the relevance of this area in the Spanish contemporary history due tu different components: the electric power house, the railway, the recevoir, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ardales National Park, Ardales Spain
Later continue the walkway passing by “Gaitanejos” cliffs, the “Hoyo” valley, “Gaitanes” cliffs , Ribera bridge & finally by the hanging bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 El Chorro Spain
The guided tour will finish at the parking area located in "El Chorro" district, where your driver will be waiting for you to go back to your hotel
Duration: 20 minutes
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Caminito del Rey
- Entry/Admission - Ardales National Park
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be over 8 years old. Not allowed for children less than 8 years old.
- Not wheelchair accesible and neither sticks
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security reasons. If that happens, we will propose you to do something different in the nearby, come back the following day or partially or total refund (Total refund if the cancellation is up to one day before the tour date or partial refund if Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date).
- Caminito del Rey normally closes on Mondays
- The confirmation of the booking depends on the availability of the dates.
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Ardales by "Mirador" restaurant.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Loved this trekking tour which has some incredible views and some nerve testing moments. Beautiful sunny day with Isabelle as she explained the amazing history of this gorge and what was accomplished here. Private tour for our four family members which made it even more special. Not sure why we were asked to meet at Barcello Hotel in Malaga. Thus required a fourth minute train ride from Fuengirola. Even our guide asked why this was happening. Should have been picked up near our rental house and saved everyone some time. Otherwise, wonderful time had by all.
This was an outstanding tour, much better than expected. Isabel, our guide, was very efficient and knowledgable. The hotel pick up was on time and our arrival at the start of the walk was very well timed, we were ahead of the crowd. The track is very safe, the views magestic and not very strenuous. Overall, well worth it.
i took this private tour with Malaga Tours and my guide was Maria. I highly recommend this tour. first, Caminito del Rey is a work of wonder by nature, everyone should see it, the tour is a perfect mix of nature, adventure, history and culture. second, the tour is great with private car, hotel pick up and drop off, a private tour so i got all the attention, good pace, no rush in anyway, i could stop as often and take as many photos as desired. last but not least, Maria is an awesome guide, highly recommend Maria to everyone she is on time, professional, pleasant and knowledgeable, the whole trip was filled with pleasant conversation just about every topic. i really enjoyed the whole experience, highly recommend it.