City Sightseeing Malaga Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
- CAC Malaga
- Port of Málaga
- Plaza de la Marina
- Paseo del Parque
- Centre Pompidou Malaga
- Paseo de la Farola
- Playa de la Malagueta (Málaga)
- Plaza de toros de La Malagueta
- Castillo Gibralfaro
- Iglesia De La Victoria Málaga
- Museo Casa Natal de Picasso
- Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Av. de Andalucía, 3
Centre Pompidou Malaga / Playa de La Malagueta / Castillo de Gibralfaro / Museo Carmen Thyssen Malaga / Mirador del Gibralfaro / Playa de La Malagueta / Plaza de la Merced / Museo del Vidrio y Cristal de Malaga / Centre Pompidou Malaga / Noria Mirador Princess / La Farola
Operates: 9:40am - 8:00pm, every 20 minutes.
Route Duration: 30 minutesStops on the Green Route:
- Estación de Autobuses de Málaga
- Museo Automovilístico de Málaga
- Jardín Botánico
- La Rosaleda Stadium
Estadio La Rosaleda / Jardin Botanico Historico La Concepcion / Vialia Centro Comercial / Estacion de Autobuses de Malaga / Cac Malaga Centro de Arte Contemporaneo de Malaga / Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda / Plaza Manuel Alcantara / VR Park Spain / Museo Picasso Malaga / Museo del Vino Malaga / Museo Interactivo de la Musica / Museo del Vidrio y Cristal de Malaga
Operates: 11:00am - 4:30pm, every 80 minutes.
- Malaga Experience Card ticket inclusions:
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Boat Tour
- Walking Tour
- Jaleo Flamenco Show
- Entry to Museo Carmen Thyssen, Museo Malaga C.F, Museo del Automovil and many others
- Museum Experience Card ticket inclusions:
- 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- All Malaga Experience Card inclusions + Entry to Centre Pompidou Malaga & Coleccion del Museo Ruso
- VRFUN Virtual Reality Experience
- Bus & MiMMA entry ticket inclusions:
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass + entry to Museo Interactivo de la Musica
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Red Route operates from 9:40am - 8:00pm. Duration - 80 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 20 minutes.
- Green Route operates from 11:00am - 4:30pm (Tuesday - Sunday only). Duration - 30 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 80 minutes.
- Green Route is served by a minibus without audio commentary, and operates on a public line.
- Boat Tour departs at 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm, 6:30pm. Duration - 1 Hour. Start Point - Centre Pompidou Málaga bus stop.
- Walking Tour departs at 12:30pm. Duration - 1 Hour. Start Point - Calle Bolsa 15.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended
We took the Hop On Hop Off Buses in Malaga, Palma de Mayorca and Barcelona. Thy are very convenient and reasonably priced. You can cover a lot of territory and get on / off as many times as you want.
Very excellent tour. Very easy walk from the ship to Stop No. 4 on the bus route - Paseo del Parque.The highlight of the tour was the Ciudad de Museos at Basilica Real Santuario Santa Maria de la Victoria. The Museum is behind the main altar and requires a separate entrance. There are some beautiful artifacts dating back to the 13th century. There you will see the sculpture and the "Tower of Life" and a crypt from Count Buenavista, a Spanish nobleman from Genoa. This museum is a hidden jewel and needs to be recognized on the list of spectacular museums. Don't miss the VIRGIN'S DRESSING ROOM in Baroque and Rococo style containing the robe from King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain
You can't go wrong with the Hop-On Hop-Off tours anywhere in the world
Good way to explore Malaga
As with all Viator tours I have experienced there were no problems with our Malaga tour. The Hop On Hop Off option is the best way to discover a new city easily, and avoids unnecessary walking aimlessly trying to follow a map to great sights.