Frigiliana and Nerja Tour from Costa del Sol
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de Lizar, Calle de la Chorrera, Frigiliana Spain
We will visit the ancient fortress, which was the refuge of the last Moors and now has been converted into a molasses factory. We will also give you some free time to buy typical products of the region like pottery, fruits, vegetables or the famous sweet wine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cueva de Nerja, Carr. de Bajada a Playa de Maro, s/n, 29787 Nerja Spain
Entrance to caves is included If Option selected.
In Nerja you will walk through its old town winding streets and cobbled pathways, mixed with boutiques and restaurants with a backdrop of the beautiful Sierra Almijara Mountains. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking views from the Balcon de Europa. We will also give you some free time to explore on your own before returning to your pick up point via the same route.
Duration: 2 hours
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour of Nerja Caves (If Option Selected)
- Free time in Frigiliana
- Visit and free time in Nerja
- Multilingual escort guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Guided visit of Frigiliana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are other pickup points in the cities detailed above. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
No tour showed up. Wasted an entire day
I FOUND THE TRIP A GOOD CHANGE FROM THE COAST , AS I WAS ABLE TO SEE RURAL AREAS . THE HOMES LOOKED VERY NICE . THE CAVES WERE VERY BIG , HAD TO WATCH WHERE YOU WALKED AS THE GROUND WET .
The coach was 20 minutes late to pick us up. Even if it had been on time there would not have been enough time at Nerja to have lunch, look around and do the caves. A lot of people who had booked the caves didn't go because of the time scale. The time at Frigiliana was also limited. If you wanted to use the road train to look round there would have been no time for a drink and/or shopping. The tour should have set off a lot earlier or returned later.
It did not worth the time of traveling to get to cave. The cave was nice but that was half an hour. The tour guide was the worst part. He spoke many language but I could not understand and he kept repeating everything as he did not have much knowledge or interesting knowledge so it became a really annoying experience. not recommended.
A very interesting and pleasant day