Granada Day Trip with Alhambra Skip The Line Entrance from Malaga
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Guided tour of the Alhambra, without waiting for queues, visiting the Nasrid palaces, the Alcazaba, the Renaissance Palace of Calos V, the Generalife gardens, a wonderful world
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
A quarter that gained great importance in the Nazari era, with narrow streets from its highest point in the Mirador de San Nicolas, to its lowest part in Doña Elvira street. Many monuments and viewpoints adorn this peculiar quarter
Duration: 2 hours
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (selected hotels)
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Albayzin
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Guided Tour into Alhambra
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Difficulty level: medium. Comfortable shoes and good mobility needed
- There will be an extra price if you are not staying in a Hotel in Malaga City
- The complete name, passport number, sex and age of all passengers to book the Alhambra tickets for you (for EU citizens identity card is also allowed). Don't forget to bring this passport on the day of the tour.
We had a wonderful driver/guide to take us to Granada from Malaga. Joachim was very knowledgeable about Granada and the surroundings. We even enjoyed a surprise visit to the home of Max Moreau, a typical Carmen home in Granada. We could only have had a better time if the weather was better. It was pouring rain at the time.
Very nice trip, Professional guide. We recommend Julia Travel.
This was a private tour as this was the only day I could see this city. The driver picked me up and the hotel and dropped me off. This was an expensive tour since it was a private tour. The guide did show me a small village near Granada, but once we got to Granada to see the Alhambra, the tour stopped. It was a self tour be warned. The company provided me with a ticket to see the Palace since it is by appointment time. Alhambra was beautiful inside, but a bit crowded. Due to the heat, I skipped the Nature Lifegardens of the Alhambra. The driver drove me to another small village: Mijas.