Malaga Tapas Walking Tour
Local chefs and shopkeepers will show you the best the city has to offer. Along the way you'll enjoy local style marinated olives, artisan native wines, and a wide variety of handmade spreads for bread prepared in the nearby mountain range. A food sherpa will guide you throughout the tour, offering insight into each experience.
Along the way, you will learn about the history of Malaga’s gastronomy and culinary hot spots of the city. Malaga’s cuisine is influenced and inspired by the cultural and modernist boom the city is experiencing. So, one of the visits will include a chef who remakes traditional dishes, presenting them in an innovative and different way. There will also be plenty of time to explore the famous Atarazanas food market, where you'll enjoy flavors, colors and products of the highest quality.
- 7 Foodie Hotspots
- 14+ tapas, bites & drinks (Full Lunch)
- Iberian Ham Tasting
- Atarazanas Central Market Tour
- Pass by the most emblematic cultural venues of Malaga
- Passionate English speaking Guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Simone, made us feel welcome and introduced us to some of Malaga's food food specialties. Along the way, she told pointed out some of Malags's land marks and told us about their history. It was a most wonderful experience and I strongly recommend the tour.