Malaga Private Full Day Trip from Marbella, from Ronda...
Later, continue with a visit the Alcazaba with detailed explanation of the citadel. Learn how they lived in the middle ages. Moving on to El Pimpi, La Merced Square, Picasso’s house. There we will snack with views to the Alcazaba & theater.
Visiting Picasso's birthplace house: Discover where Picasso was born. Head over to the Malaga Cathedral: Get to know the story of the cathedral, its most famous sculptures and architecture. Then a stop for lunch time (own expense) & Gibralfaro or Bullring. We head back to Marbella or hotel location.
- Private tour
- Transportation by a/c vehicle
- Local tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Picasso Malaga
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Romano
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Email address is required at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our tour guide Alejandro was amazing! He arrived on time to pick us up, and had a prepared itinerary for the day. Touring the Malaga sites with a local was much more interesting than visiting the sites on our own. Alejandro knew all of the history of each of the sites we visited with much more detail than the signs and brochures. We started at 9:00 a.m. and continued through 5:00 p.m. We visited Castillo de Gibralfaro, Plaza de Merced, Mercado Central de Atarazanas, Antigua Casa de Guardia, and Picasso's home. Alejandro spoke perfect English. Thank you for all the great Malaga memories!