Wine and Tapas Bike Tour
This tour is a combines the history, tradition and gastronomy of the most excited city on the Spanish Southern Coast line. After this tour you will not only be introduced in the way of ordering tapas, and wine, but also will learn our way of life!
Places we will visit:
• The Oldest Bodega in Malaga
• The Phoenician "Fish Fabrics" - the remains of Salazones
• Atarazanas Central Market - the heart of local life
• The most popular bodega El Pimpi
• The Bodega where the owners of the most popular bodega go for tapas:)
• The new spot for all Tapas lovers of Malaga (only for you, keep the secret after you visited this place)
• Roman Amphitheater (as it is on the way)
• Cathedral of Malaga
• The Malagueta beach
• The Muelle Uno - another hot spot for gastronomy lovers
After the tour you will have so much information about our local gastronomy that you will decide to come back to Malaga:)
- Bottled water
- our friendly and enthusiastic local guide
- Use of comfortable bicycle with gears
- Use of helmet - please let us beforehand if you want to use a helmet.
- Tapas & Drinks (2 perfect tapas of your own selection and a glass of wine, a beer or a soft drink of your choice. Wine would be the most difficult to choose as there are so many tasty:
- You can leave your belongings in our shop during the tour if you want to take them on the tour. You can collect them after the tour free of charge
- There will be a lot of information available to you after the guided bike tour, so you can be prepared for the rest of your stay in Malaga.
- Entrance fees to the museums. But if there is a chance to enter free of charge - we will take this opportunity!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This was a very nice tour. At first I thought it was going a bit slow, but then it became very nice. Not difficult to cycle at all, and the guide was very informative. Food was very good, and the wine interesting to taste. Nothing to do with the tour. Just a bit too sweet for my taste : We were a family of three, so had to bicycles with a child seat behind mine. It went very well. Confortable bikes and easy to handle, with three gears. Helmets available specially for our boy. I highlyrecommend this tour.
This tour was awesome for the price! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the town. She took us to the historic landmarks and explained the importance of each landmark. The tapas restaurant and wine bar she took us to had amazing food and yummy wine!